Monday, November 14, 2011

Epilogue

Here's to the beginning of yet another blog of mine :)

I'm actually really excited to start blogging again, because it's been 2 years since I've done this. Scribbles is all about my writing (although sometimes I might post something about a book I'm reading).

I decided to call my blog Scribbles because that's how I write. When I get a really good idea for a novel, or a poem starts forming itself in my brain, I need to write it down on a piece of paper before I forget. And whenever I write something down that quickly, it comes out as a scribble. Hence, Scribbles as the title of my blog.

As of right now, I am participating in NaNoWriMo. I haven't got very far because I am a student and therefore have no extra time to write creatively, but I still hope to someday finish the novel I have begun.

I will post my first chapter up here soon, but now I need to go to class, so... xD

<3 Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment